- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz – Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design | ultra-thin | 4ms response time | IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
- Aspect ratio – 16:9. Color supported – 16. 7 million colors. Brightness – 250 nit
- Tilt angle -5 degree to 15 degree. Horizontal viewing angle-178 degree. Vertical viewing angle-178 degree
- 75 hertz
Help catch many heating and cooling system issues early with peace of mind reminders and helpful alerts sent straight to your smartphone.
*Remote control and mobile notifications require working internet and Wi-Fi.
**Compatible devices required.
***We provide alerts to notify you of potential issues with your HVAC system. Goal is to provide helpful information, but make no endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system. Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.
****ENERGY STAR and the ENERGY STAR mark are registered trademarks owned by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
*****Alerts can notify you of a potential issue with eligible HVAC Systems.
They’re meant to provide helpful information, not an endorsement, representation, or warranty of any kind about the health of your HVAC system.
Alerts aren’t intended to replace a diagnosis by a qualified HVAC professional.
- Optimized for personal, handheld play, Nintendo Switch Lite is a small and light Nintendo Switch system
- Enjoy a great handheld experience of Nintendo Switch™
- Features a sleek, unibody design with fully integrated controls and a built-in +Control Pad
- Compatible with all physical and digital Nintendo Switch™ games that support handheld mode
- Link up to eight Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite systems together to play multiplayer games anywhere
- Package? Delivered. Dog? Walked. Front yard? All clear. Bad guys? Not here. Watch over it all—without leaving your seat—with the SimpliSafe Video Doorbell Pro.
- Unlike other doorbell cameras, Video Doorbell Pro uses two different sensors – one sensor identifies the heat signature of people, another detects human form. You’ll only get alerts for things that count.
- We custom built how our doorbell uses power, so it can work with almost any type of home or doorbell setup.
- With a super wide field of view, you can see everything happening out front in the bright light of day or dark of night—in perfectly crisp 1080p HD.
- Compatible with your SimpliSafe home security system. (New generation)
- Setup is a snap. Place it in the area you want to monitor and ‘add device’ with your SimpliSafe Keypad
- Replaces your existing lever or knob on doors with a single hole (no deadbolt) that are 1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″ thick with just a screwdriver
- Lock, unlock, share access and see who comes and goes from anywhere using the Yale Access App – no additional hub needed, WiFi Connect included
- Your door will unlock automatically as you get home and have your phone on you – If you don’t have your phone, just use the keypad!
- Lock, unlock and check lock status with voice assistants including Alexa, Google Assistant and Siri. Alexa can also notify you when your battery is running low. Set up smart reorders through Dash Replenishment to have replacement batteries when needed
- Never worry about if you forgot to lock the door – enable Auto-Relock to ensure the door always locks behind you
- Forget copying or hiding keys. Share app access or create unique entry codes for the people you trust. Choose from permanent, scheduled or temporary access and revoke it whenever you need to
- Comes with the Connect Wi-Fi Bridge so there’s no additional hubs needed and it works off your home Wi-Fi
- Great for doors with no deadbolt like side entry doors, garage entry, basement, wine cellars, home offices, bedrooms and more
- Added security for peace of mind with bank-grade encryption, a lost phone feature and optional biometric verification for locking/unlocking via the app
- Backed by Yale, a worldwide trusted security brand for over 180 years. Plus a lifetime limited warranty on the finish and mechanical and a one year warranty on electronics
Showing all 5 results